Friday, November 05, 2004

I've been every where man...

That old song seems to be the story of my life lately. On Wednesday I went to Fort Worth to audit a new contractor. Things happened. The day trip turned into an overnighter. The words my wife spoke Wednesday morning rang through me head...
"you better take some clothes". Then I remembered my bold statement. "Naaah...We'll be back FOR SURE". After a brief visit to a couple of stores I had the essentials for an overnight stay. We went to downtown Ft. Worth to the Cattlemens's steak house. The cobble stone streets and old stores would have made some nice pictures but as usual I left my camera in the plane again. The next day we went to New Iberia, LA. We ate some killer crayfish and shrimp for lunch and proceeded home. 50 KNOT headwinds kicked our butts.

No comments: