Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Live from the Midwest!

I am still here. Because I am doing two jobs I really don't have time to even turn around. I have went from 4 helicopters in my old shop to running 8 lines of production in my new facility. I have also been selected to work with Bell Helicopter on a project to upgrade the model of helicopter we currently use. It looks like I will travel to Montreal between 18 and 20 times in the next year and a half. Working with a manufacturer is a huge opportunity that will look swell on my resume to boot. Overall I'm completely stoked about that.

The family is doing well. Baseball and T-Ball are occupying three nights a week now but is very worthwhile. Bub hit the winning RBI last game and Hannah is really doing well at T-Ball.

Thanks for the faithful few who check in periodically! I will try to do better in blogland soon.

No comments: