Monday, October 25, 2004

The trip from Hell!


This sexy machine has been my office for the last six days. Dual GPS, stereo Intercom, CD Player. I picked it up out of the seller's back yard. The bankers transferred the money without a flaw. If only they could have arranged the weather for me. I spent three days in Selinsgrove PA. waiting for the weather to clear enough to make it through the Appalachian mountains. Then I got caught in weather again in Kentucky. On the good side of things, I belive I have seen the absolute best fall foliage of my life. I flew back across Connecticut and New York and the colors were so brilliant that It almost appeared to be a painting that I was flying over. Sorry! I didn't get any pictures because I left my camera in the rental car and departed without it. Fortunately my boss got my camera out of the rental car and took it back to my office for me, but, no pictures. My flight plan was as follows, Old Lyme, CT. Danbury, CT. Selinsgrove, PA. Morgantown, WV. Georgetown, KY. Owensboro, KY. Cape Girardeau, MO and finally after much toil West Plains, MO. Posted by Hello

No comments: