Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Howdy!

I bet you are wondering if I am still here.....Yes! I have simply been too busy to post.
Lets talk first about disappointments.

#1. The computer Nazis have made it so I can't post pictures any more. Do you not have anything better to do.

#2. This is the worstest thing...I can't fly helicopters any more. It seems one of the other mechanic/pilots took one of our helicopters and did a neat little trick with it. The pilot Nazis at my company then grounded all of the mechanic/pilots 'cause obviously we can't be trusted.

#3 I am the person in my company who decides if we are getting a good deal when we buy a helicopter. Unfortunately the next one is located in the Virgin Islands (Antigua). My assessment my take several days. My blackberry doesn't work down there either...Which is a good thing.

In summation:

#1. GRRRRRRR

#2. Thank you Mr. B you #$^#&#&#&...#$^#%^&#%^^%&%$^&...Very, very, very much!

#3 There may be hope for this dead end job after all!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So if you go to the Virgin Islands, how does the helicopter get back here? My guess is it won't float well...

Aaron said...

Well technically from Antigua it could be flown back. The first leg would be to San Juan. From there you would fly over all the Bahama Chain. That's too much water...I'm kinda a fat boy and there are fish big enough to eat me. It is really cheaper to take the helicopter apart and stick it in a shipping container. Which is what we will do.