Monday, January 17, 2005

Blah blah Blah Quack Quack

Tomorrow, me and all the rest of the managers at my company gather for our quarterly leadership conference. One hour into this thing all the eloquent dissertations will be heard as blah blah quack quack because after it it pointed out were the pastries are, all the important things have already been said. Not unlike any other corporate meeting, we will all gather so that a select few may exalt our company president for his absolute brilliance. Others will get the opportunity to say "Dig Me" with an over-animated powerpoint presentation about nothing, while yet others just get another chance to use that fancy new buzz word they heard on television the other day. It won't be complete until Upper Management drags out the sunshine pump and gives us all a rosey outlook on things. So you ask, Where do I fit in...Well it's hard to say but you can bet I can be found not to far from the free donuts and coffee. Heck! Maybe I could join in a little and loose some of this extra twenty pounds I'm carrying around. I don't know if I can stand three days of this wonderfulness. I am supposed to get a reprieve on Thursday because I'm supposed to fly a helicopter to Louisiana for mods. I can only hope!

No comments: